Our district uses PowerSchool to maintain student grades and attendance records. Parents can view their child’s records through a secure Internet connection by using Parent Portal. If you already have a login, click the link above to sign in. If you do not have one and would like access to this information, please follow the steps below or stop by the main office for assistance.
Create a Parent Account
A parent account allows you to view the information for one or more students with a single sign in. You can also manage your personal account preferences.
To create a parent account, enter the following information:
- Name – Your first and last name
- Email – Student notifications and correspondence related to your parent account will be sent to this email
- Desired Username – Your username is your unique PowerSchool identity
- Password – Your password must be at least 6 characters long
- Student Access Information – Information for a minimum of one student, including the student name, Access ID, Access Password, and your relationship to the student (ACCESS ID and an ACCESS PASSWORD may be obtained by contacting the main office.)